lunedì 16 luglio 2012

"Adriatic Coast": a few pics from Ravenna, precious little town rich of mosaics

It's a very long time since I last wrote in English, nevertheless I've decided to give it a try.
My blog presents a lot of places and activities that make part of my everyday's  life here in Ravenna, Italy.
I'm sure friends from abroad will find it interesting.
First of all I desire to show you a few gorgeus pictures about 8 monuments that entered the World's Heritage List in 1996.
Here they are........
                1 - Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, Via di Roma, Ravenna


                          2 - Basilica di San Vitale, Via Fiandrini, Ravenna.


3- Mausoleo di Galla Placidia, Via Fiandrini, Ravenna


            4 - Mausoleo di Teodorico, Via delle Industrie 14, Ravenna


5 - Battistero Neoniano o degli Ortodossi, Piazza Duomo, Ravenna


6 - Battistero degli Ariani, Via degli Ariani, Ravenna


7 - Cappella di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Arcivescovado Ravenna 


8 - Basilica di Sant'Apollinare in Classe, Via Romea Sud, Classe (RA)


Did I get your interest?
Come and visit, youl'l be happy to take pictures of them!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento